Catholic Services of Macomb offers crisis pregnancy counseling, direct material assistance and support for pregnant women, new mothers and their families.
Services provided include:
* Individual, couples and family counseling
* Assistance in making the best possible plan for you and your baby
* Information on options for parenting and adoption
* Referrals for prenatal care
* Referrals for continuing education
* Referrals for financial assistance
* Assistance in obtaining health insurance if needed to cover the medical expenses associated with your pregnancy and the birth of your baby.
* Support in developing parenting skills and a relationship with your infant if you choose to parent.
Catholic Services of Macomb assists, empowers and strengthens individuals and families through quality programs and services based on respect for life, individual responsibility, and human dignity, consistent with Catholic Social Teachings.
15980 19 Mile Road
Clinton Twp., MI 48038
Phone: (586) 416-2300