Michigan Bridge Card - Food Assistance

Are you an aging-out foster youth who needs food assistance?  Interested in applying for a Michigan Bridge Card but not sure how to get the process started?

Michigan Department of Human Services has put the application for the Bridge card online.  Visit the Michigan DHS website at https://www.mibridges.michigan.gov/access/ to find out if you qualify and to apply!

Last updated: April 11th, 2012